Sunday, February 19, 2012

UP

A little piece of advice that I recieved when I first started taking photos was to always look at things from different angles.  Often when I take photos of the kids or the dog, I try to get on their level, and will even lie down to get a more interesting shot. 


She looks like she is up high off the ground, but really, it is only a foot or so ;)


You often get interesting shots when you look up....waaaay up. 

I loved this shot because of the blue blue sky.  A rare treat in these parts.

I was recently in Las Vegas.  I only took my small point and shoot, but I was able to get some interesting shots of the ceilings of the various hotels. 


The ceiling at the Bellagio

The Wynn

The Palazzo (I think these were added because of Chinese New Year)

1 comment:

Rinner said...

You always take such beautiful pictures and you definitely have an eye for composition! Hope you had a fab time in Vegas!